From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2012 08:48 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: hardcopy: to destroy after scanning or not?

I suspect  you are right to be concerned, and that all or most of these documents can and should be destroyed.  I commend the idea of evaluating risk and keeping only high risk documents on paper.  I suspect the risks for the documents you describe are low and that you are unlikely to face legal action from the other parties, and even less likely to face a challenge on the integrity of the scanned copies.  But in the end only your management and/or legal advisors can evaluate the specific risk level.

Marc Fresko.

Sent from my handheld, please excuse brevity and typos.