As you may know, the Digital Curation Centre is running a series of
regional roadshows aimed at supporting HEIs with research data management.

Our first London roadshow (May 2012) was oversubscribed, so we are
delighted to announce that we are running a second event on the 20th of
November.

The event will be of interest to every institution with a commitment to
research. If your institution has not yet attended a DCC Roadshow, this
is the ideal opportunity: the contacts you make here may prove useful as
you embark on future activities. If you think this invitation would be
of interest to another colleague in your institution, please do pass it on.

Event details are given below. Registration is free to all delegates,
and we advise early sign-up as places are limited.

--------------------

Registration is now open for the second London Data Management Roadshow,
Tuesday 20 November, London School of Economics, Rosebery Hall, 90
Rosebery Avenue, London EC1R 4TY.

http://www.dcc.ac.uk/events/data-management-roadshows/dcc-roadshow-london-2

The programme features an exciting range of speakers who will share
examples of developing research data management services and
infrastructure. The content will be of interest to senior managers,
researchers and research support staff interested in data management,
librarians, repository managers, IT managers, and research office staff.

Download a draft programme and register for the event at:

http://www.dcc.ac.uk/events/data-management-roadshows/dcc-roadshow-london-2

We hope that you will join us.

Sent on behalf of Kevin Ashley, Director of the DCC

--
Customer Relationship Manager
Digital Curation Centre

Tel: +44 (0)131 650 6988

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.