From: Geoff Wong <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2012 2:35 AM
Subject: Re: Peer reviewed publications

Dear Gerda,
How odd, as I have no problem downloading it myself. I have checked on three different machines.
The zip file is attached.

Geoff

On 15 October 2012 17:53, Gerda Warnholtz <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear Geoff,

I have had the same problem...

If there is any other way to get hold of the zip, please, tell me!

All the best,

Mtra. Gerda Warnholtz
Evalaución de Programas
de Desarrollo Social y