Willing to help after 24th Oct
Best
Diana

On 12/10/2012 18:21, "Marchant, Paul" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

FYI ....from the scientists for global responsibility list

Paul

From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of m.hersh
Sent: 10 October 2012 04:35
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [Sgrforum] survey on ethics

Hi,
Could I encourage you to complete the attached survey on ethics and also to distribute it on email list and to colleagues and friends.
Thanks
Best wishes
Marion

________________________________
Emeritus Professor Diana Kornbrot
email:  [log in to unmask]
web:    http://dianakornbrot.wordpress.com/
Work
Department of Psychology
School of Life and Medical Sciences
 University of Hertfordshire
 College Lane, Hatfield, Hertfordshire AL10 9AB, UK
   voice:   +44 (0) 170 728 4626
   fax:     +44 (0) 170 728 5073
 19 Elmhurst Avenue
 London N2 0LT, UK
    voice:   +44 (0) 208  444 2081
    mobile: +44 (0) 740 318 1612
    fax:      +44 (0) 870 706 1445

Please note that if you press the 'Reply' button your
message will go only to the sender of this message.
If you want to reply to the whole list, use your mailer's
'Reply-to-All' button to send your message automatically
to [log in to unmask]
Disclaimer: The messages sent to this list are the views of the sender and cannot be assumed to be representative of the range of views held by subscribers to the Radical Statistics Group. To find out more about Radical Statistics and its aims and activities and read current and past issues of our newsletter you are invited to visit our web site www.radstats.org.uk.