Oli, did you actually read the whole blog?

Thank goodness someone is keeping watch, it is a great deal more
sinister than merely "interesting".

Clearly, it's not only aristocratic Ministers in the German Federal
Government who succumb to such temptations.

This is, however, a completely different discussion from the multitude
of valid "disconfirmations" or even "falsifications" of the reigning
shibboleths in science.

Many years ago I heard of, but unfortunately did not make a note of, (at
least one)  a fascinating book recording all the "valid" scientific
experiments that appear to contradict current theory - a la Thomas Kuhn
of course, we are just waiting for the next paradigm shift and
revolution to set us on a new and better "verified" path, hopefully in
sub-atomic physics and in cosmology  (which is only about 70% wrong at
present) for example. If science is supposed to be genuinely open and
empirical then it is by definition never absolute... but human pride and
ambition tends to get in the way....

That is why I suspect such "negative"  results do not get published and
in some cases are even (gasp) suppressed.

Chris is right, the blog http://retractionwatch.wordpress.com/. is not
only fascinating but salutary and in a way rather depressing...
Alan