Congratulations to Keith Kinsella who has just been awarded his doctorate from the University of Bath for researching his own practice in his thesis:

"Revealing what is 'tacit/rationally-invisible/in the background': an online coaching pedagogy for developing improved leadership practice through 'presencing empathetic responsiveness' ".

You can access Keith's Abstract and Thesis from http://www.actionresearch.net/living/keithkinsella.shtml

If you access the two page Epilogue at http://www.actionresearch.net/living/kinsellaphd/kkepi220-222.pdf  you can also access the video of the viva voce examination. I don't think that there are many doctorates that show the process of legitimating the doctorate in action.

I'm hoping to be able to send the url for Yvonne Crotty's multi-media doctorate round the e-seminar in a few weeks, from Dublin City University.

Love Jack.