That girl was funny! The treasure of America, indeed. Fifteen years old? In the US they'd call that statutory rape. I would imagine it was quite a jump from the convent to the factory. I AM glad it worked for you. It gives me something of a melancholy feeling of hope that didn't go quite way I'd hoped.