Welcome to Victoria (again?) Andrew. As I recall it, there are seven pubs in Corowa. Sing out when you've worked your way through them. Not all on the one night I hope.

Lyrics would work well for fun. First stanza needs work, particularly, in mine too I know.

Cheers,

Bill
On 25/10/2012, at 11:06 AM, Andrew Burke wrote:

> Great fun. If I only had time ... (I'd probably do song lyrics.) Andrew
>
> On 25 October 2012 02:43, Douglas Barbour <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
>> Snapping at all those poets, I think, Bill.
>>
>> A lot of finders-keepers work there...
>>
>> Doug
>> On 2012-10-23, at 2:33 PM, Bill Wootton <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>>
>>> Not really a snap, I suppose. Snapped together perhaps?
>>>
>>> Found Cento
>>>
>>> My silence seemed the lapse of a decade.
>>> Mr Fotheringham's white china teapot.
>>> The art of losing isn't hard to master.
>>> But this happened the day be fore yesterday.
>>> Finding is losing something else.
>>>
>>> It's always ourselves we find in the sea.
>>> And each slow dusk a drawing down of blinds.
>>> One day she left without a word. She took away the sun.
>>> The greatest griefs shall find themselves inside the smallest cage.
>>> Finding is losing something else.
>>>
>>> What is the boy now, who lost his ball,
>>> A ball to be thrown. These feet, deprived,
>>> Something has ceased to come along with me.
>>> The sea rushes at sand castles begging to be knocked flat.
>>> Finding is losing something else.
>>>

>>> 1. Gregory Corso
>>> 2. Peter Bakowski
>>> 3. Elizabeth Bishop