From: Monica Silva Santos [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 7:55 AM
Subject: Health Information Design

Dear all,

My name is Monica and I'm doing my PhD about information design, more specifically on co-creation as a method  for improvement health literacy among users of national health service.
In a collaboration with a national institute, we're working on the re-design of the blood test reports, so we can use existing communication supports to delivery more usable information for the patients, more personalized and suggesting actions to the user to better manage their own health.

We already know, Thomas Goetz work, which was a reference for us, but it has been difficult to find more within this framework.
I appreciate the suggestion of reading and reference works in this area, the (re) design of  health information written documents.

Best Regards

Mónica Silva Santos

PhD Design
Fine Arts Faculty, Oporto, Portugal