Hello everyone

Apologies for cross posting

This is to let you know about today's Guardian Live Chat: Beyond employability: embedding life skills in higher education | Higher Education Network | Guardian Professional which can be found at:  http://www.guardian.co.uk/higher-education-network/blog/2012/oct/03/embedding-skills-in-higher-education?newsfeed=true

This is live on line between 12 - 2pm today - If I can suss the technology I will be on the panel :-D

Best wishes everyone

Ruth

Ruth Lawton
University Learning & Teaching Fellow for Employability
Centre for the Enhancement of Learning & Teaching
Birmingham City University
City North Campus
(0121 331) 5126
6th Floor Edge Building

My ePortfolio: http://portfolio.bcu.ac.uk/view/view.php?id=130820
Creating Future-Proof Graduates: http://www.bcu.ac.uk/courses/employability/futureproof
Co-author of Pedagogy for Employability http://www.heacademy.ac.uk/resources/detail/employability/pedagogy_for_employability_update_2012

Send the following command to [log in to unmask] subscribe/unsubscribe LISTNAME FIRSTNAME LASTNAME or Go to the homepage of LISTNAME. Enter ‘Join or leave list (or change settings)’ and enter your details to join, or press the delete button.