I think for Xpert we tracked how many feeds had CC licences for the
feed (not the items in the feed)

Answer about 1/5th

What is JISC using open data wise? I've some stuff on the thedatahub
(http://thedatahub.org/en/user/pgogy), but I worry if the OKFN stuff
confuses people who've gotten used to CC stuff?