Good morning. I have been asked to see the people who work at our site on contract. Apparently the firm who employs them does not have an OH and one member of staff has said this is his first role after being diagnosed with cancer. He has multiple joint problems and is presribed morphine. Do you suggest that I do the assessment and if so who do I send the report to? Or does the firm I work for insist that a full assessment is undertaken before he works on thier site. My business is concerned regarding their duty of care. I am concerned if I do the assessment who should recieve the information. Where are the notes kept etc. Please can someone advise. Thankyou

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: