Hello,

Tarak Thakore gave me the solution, yet for future users, here are the
informations. I am working with an old 2.7.1 version and using g++ 4.6.3
on ubuntu 12.04. There was a missing flag (-Wl,--no-as-needed) which is
apparently necessary for ubuntu users. The present version of 2.7.1 have
this fix already implemented.

Thanks