Dear Raphaël
To be able to assist you, you need to provide some information on your system
(os, compiler etc) and which version of GENIE you are trying to install.
cheers
Costas

On 30 Oct 2012, at 14:43, dupre wrote:

---
Dr. Constantinos (Costas) Andreopoulos
Staff Scientist

Science and Technology Facilities Council (STFC)
Rutherford Appleton Laboratory
Particle Physics Dept. (R1, 2.90)
Harwell Oxford Campus, OX11 0QX, UK
tel (office):  +44-(0)1235 445091
fax (office): +44-(0)1235 446733
mobile:        +44-(0)7540 847333
w3: http://costas.andreopoulos.eu<http://costas.andreopoulos.eu/>

Well these two libraries compile without even a warning, i just checked again and I naturally did the make clean and then make. Yet, there is always a chance that the problem comes from some old files remaining somewhere and missed by make clean, I will check that.

Yes I use LHAPDF as default.