From: The Natural Science Collections Association discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of David Gelsthorpe
Sent: 10 October 2012 10:48
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: fossils form Morocco

Hello everyone,

Does anyone know what the legal situation is with regard to collecting and exporting fossils from Morocco? If not I'd be very grateful if someone could suggest where I could find out.

Thanks,

David

David Gelsthorpe | Curator of Earth Science Collections | The Manchester Museum | The University of Manchester | Oxford Road | Manchester | M13 9PL | t: 0161 306 1601 | www.manchester.ac.uk/museum | palaeomanchester.wordpress.com<http://palaeomanchester.wordpress.com/> | http://natsca.info/ | Follow me on Twitter @paleomanchester<https://twitter.com/#!/paleomanchester>
Exhibitions: Breed: The British & their Dogs, until 14 Apr 2013 | Alan Turing and Life's Enigma, until 18 Nov 2012
Gallery redevelopments: Living Worlds now open | Ancient Worlds opens Oct 2012
Other projects: The Museum Allotment | www.museumofmystery.org.uk
Awards: Joint winner of the Clore Award for Museum Learning 2012 | Longlisted for the Telegraph Family Friendly Museum Award 2012 | Living Worlds shortlisted for the Museums + Heritage Permanent Exhibition award 2012 and the Design Week Awards 2012 in the Exhibition Design category
Designated as an Outstanding Collection
P Before you print think about the ENVIRONMENT