Hello everyone,

Here are the details of this year's NatSCA Bill Pettit memorial grant award.

The deadline for applications is Friday the 14th of December.

If you have any questions let me know,

David

David Gelsthorpe | Curator of Earth Science Collections | The Manchester Museum | The University of Manchester | Oxford Road | Manchester | M13 9PL | t: 0161 306 1601 | www.manchester.ac.uk/museum | palaeomanchester.wordpress.com<http://palaeomanchester.wordpress.com/> | http://natsca.info/ | Follow me on Twitter @paleomanchester<https://twitter.com/#!/paleomanchester>
Exhibitions: Breed: The British & their Dogs, opens 6 Oct 2012 | We Face Forward: Anansi Stories, until 16 Sep 2012 | Alan Turing and Life's Enigma, until 18 Nov 2012
Gallery redevelopments: Living Worlds now open | Ancient Worlds opens Oct 2012
Other projects: The Museum Allotment | www.museumofmystery.org.uk
Awards: Joint winner of the Clore Award for Museum Learning 2012 | Longlisted for the Telegraph Family Friendly Museum Award 2012 | Living Worlds shortlisted for the Museums + Heritage Permanent Exhibition award 2012 and the Design Week Awards 2012 in the Exhibition Design category
Designated as an Outstanding Collection
P Before you print think about the ENVIRONMENT