For those of us engaged in GEANT, please note that there is an intent to
establish a Moonshot pilot service in GN3plus. The work around this is
likely to commence in Q2 2013. JANET has already indicated an aspiration
to participate in this activity, in parallel to our planned national
service pilot commencing April 2013.

If you're a GEANT Partner with a similar aspiration, please let me know so
we can take this forwards in a co-ordinated fashion.

Thanks, Josh.

Janet is a trading name of The JNT Association, a company limited
Harwell Oxford, Didcot, Oxfordshire. OX11 0SG