------ Original Message ------
From: "Change.org" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]

Subject: Update about "Stiftung Preussischer Kulturbesitz, Berlin:
Reconsiderthe plan to empty the Gemäldegalerie of Old Masters"

Dear supporters:

Things may seem quiet on the western front, but in fact the battle of Berlin
continues.  For further information, see Judith Dobrzynski's recent blog:

http://blogs.artinfo.com/realcleararts/2012/09/27/gemaldegalerie-battle-far-from-over-berlin-pulls-out-more-big-guns
/.?utm_source=supporter_message&utm_medium=email
<a
href="http://Change.org">Change.org</a>?utm_source=supporter_message&utm_medium=email

recently closed our petition, but I have now reopened it, as it is crucial
that we remain up and running during this critical phase in the debate. A
feasibility study is underway, a major concession on the part of the Stiftung.
Whether the study is in earnest or is merely intended to provide cover remains
to be seen.

I therefore encourage all of you, but especially newcomers to our petition, to
continue to do what you can to recruit additional signatories.

It would be grand if we could add just enough additional supporters to reach
the nice round number of 15,000.

Thanks, and best wishes,

Jeffrey Hamburger