Does anyone have access to the *Bollettino del Museo civico di Bassano?  *I'm
trying to track down a reference from it and wonder if anyone could check
the relevant bits for me.  The reference is P.M.Tua, 'Regestro degli
archivi bassanese' nn.808-9, 824-5. It's not in any London library that I
know of. Many thanks if you're able to help..

all best

Laura

--
Dr. Laura Jacobus
Senior Lecturer in History of Art

For details of my book on Giotto and the Arena Chapel see
http://www.brepols.net/Pages/ShowProduct.aspx?prod_id=IS-9781905375127-1

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]