From: Museums Computer Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Mark MacLeod
Sent: 12 October 2012 17:58
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Cultural venues and Mobile App development

If you are wanting a cheap and easy solution I am testing a site on Squarespace.com and they guarantee their templates or your code will work on any device and respond to the sizes without issue.

www.museumfollower.com

It's a testing site at present but works fine on the platforms I have tested.

Mark