Hello everyone,
My name is David Croft and I am currently working on my PhD at De Montfort University.
For my thesis I am trying to use various AI techniques to identify when the same picture is appearing in different collections.
Since my thesis is looking at searching for photographic records I am looking for a few individuals from the area of photographic history that would be willing to fill in a quick questionnaire about how they search digital museum collections and what they expect/desire from the results they get back.

The questionnaire can be found at
http://tinyurl.com/8vquwqs
There are only 15 questions so it shouldn’t take very long.

Thanks in advance
David

       Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/ukmcg