From: Simon Stephens
Sender: Museums Computer Group
To: [log in to unmask]
ReplyTo: Museums Computer Group
Subject: The Space
Sent: 2 Oct 2012 15:19

Dear MCGers,
I am writing an article for the next Museums Journal about how museums and galleries create and use digital media to disseminate audiovisual material etc and wondered if any list members had views about The Space - the BBC/ACE digital arts service.
Please get in touch if you do.
Cheers
Simon
Simon Stephens