So far we have received over 300 abstracts from 48 countries for our Tourism and the Shifting Values of Cultural Heritage conference in April 2013. As abstracts are accepted they are being posted on this website. However, due to continuing interest in the conference we are extending the call for papers until November 19th.

We are particularly interested in receiving abstracts that deal with the following themes:
 • The role of heritage tourism in the construction of national identities;  • Interactions between tourists and the museum;  • How tourists experience built heritage;  • The relationships between World Heritage Sites and tourism / tourists.

Conference registration is now open and the full conference details are available here http://internationaltaipei2013.wordpress.com/

Please send a 300 word abstract of your paper with a clear title and FULL contact details to [log in to unmask] as soon as possible but no later than November 19th.

Proposals for Panels

To propose a panel session with no more than 4 themed papers please contact [log in to unmask]