FYI

From: Bibliographic Framework Transition Initiative Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of McCallum, Sally
Sent: 02 October 2012 17:45
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [BIBFRAME] Slides and webcasts

For anyone who does not already know, the slides for a talk on the Bibliographic Framework Initiative (BFI) that I gave at the IGeLU meeting in Zurich on September 13 are now posted by IGeLU at the following address:

http://igelu.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/IGeLU-sally-McCallum.pptx

Our thanks to Karen Coyle for bringing the citation to our attention in a message yesterday.   We will now create a link to the IGeLU site from the BFI site (www.loc.gov/marc/transition).

We have been trying to get the webcast of a presentation that was made at the Library of Congress  by Eric Miller of Zepheira out to the public, but the department that is responsible for webcasts had not been able to finish the closed captioning.   We are hopeful that it will be out later this week or next and we will announce it when it is.

Sally

Sally H. McCallum

Chief, Network Development and Standards Office

Library of Congress,  101 Independence Ave., SE

Washington, DC 20540  USA

Tel. 1-202-707-5119 -- Fax 1-202-707-0115