Hi

We wonder what other Aleph customers do when withdrawing items in their systems. We use Aleph’s withdrawn status functionality to mark an item as withdrawn, and this keeps the item out of the catalogue and Primo. But the Aspire API still sees the withdrawn item as an available copy. Is the only answer to delete the item in Aleph?

Cheers,

Michael.

Michael Dunne | Assistant Librarian | The Library | Lancaster University

Lancaster | LA1 4YH | UK | +44(0)1524 592 701

To unsubscribe from the LIS-TALIS-ASPIRE list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=LIS-TALIS-ASPIRE&A=1