How would a LMS recognise the varying email domains:  .co.uk and .com

and also the alphanumeric variety and string lengths such as

tomX@

labrador12999@

Gerard Robson

Archives and Information Services Manager

Health and Community Services

Hackney Service Centre

1 Hillman Street,

E8 1DY

0208 356 7571

I'm reading ''The Technique of Furniture- Making'' by Ernest Joyce