Apologies for cross posting

Hi All,

We have recently acquired a new LMS and are now doing our own classification and cataloguing.

Question:

Some of our medical books were previously classified using a bespoke method, particularly for psychology.

E.g.

1) Overcoming Low Self-Esteem, Melanie Fennell WLM310 FEN - Bespoke

But

2) Mind Over Mood, Dennis Greenberger WM 425.5.C6 NLM

Both books use CBT methods. Should 1) also be WM 425.5.C6 ?

Thank you,

Rosie

Rosie Canning

Senior Library Assistant

Ferriman Information and Library Service

North Middlesex University Hospital,

Sterling Way, Edmonton, London N18 1QX
Tel: 020 8887 2223

(Days of work: Tue/Thu/Fri)

This E-mail is confidential and is intended solely for the person or Entity to whom it is addressed.  If this is not you, you should not disclose, copy or distribute information in this E-mail or take any action in reliance on its contents. To do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform the sender that this message has gone astray before deleting it.

North Middlesex University Hospital NHS Trust

www.northmid.nhs.uk