Dear Bethan

I heard from Tina Allen that they had rebooted the HDAS servers over night and hoped that would fix things today but again the software would take a while to work its way onto our hospital servers. Its certainly done zig zags on me so far this morning, so new improved HDAS not arrived here yet! Tina thought it ought to be out and about by this pm.
But will it really be fixed......

Best wishes

Sarah

Sarah Sutton

Clinical Librarian

Cancer and Haematology, Children's Services, Diabetes Care, Emergency Department, Renal Services and Urology, Women's, Perinatal and Sexual Health Services.

LRI Library,  Clinical Education Centre
2nd Floor
Jarvis Building
Leicester Royal Infirmary