Hello Mathew,

The Publication Types in Embase on HDAS include Conference Abstract,
Conference Paper and Conference Review.

(Under Limits : Article Type.)

Don't know how many of the paragraph-long abstracts from conferences
they would index though.

Helen

Helen Weir (Mrs) BSc DipLib MCLIP

Library Manager, Harrogate District Hospital

Telephone : 01423 553104 or 553235

Library opening times :

Monday - Friday 9.30 a.m. - 4.30 p.m.

(Bank Holidays : Closed)