From: An informal open list set up by UKSG - Connecting the Information Community [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Peters-Ugowe, Ezekiel
Sent: 30 October 2012 15:45
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [lis-e-resources] Nooks and Kindles

Dear Subscribers

I am currently researching on the influence of Nooks and Kindles (or other e-readers) devices to libraries of the 21st century. What are the benefits and setbacks as the conventional library is evolving into more and more electronics base. Please has anyone got an opinion on this or any related topics? Any of your related research you have carried out before will be of a knowledge to start from.

I am assistant Library; our library is passing through a feasibility planning for a major refurbishment to meet the 21st century challenges

Ezekiel Peters-Ugowe

Assistant Librarian (Serials)

The Institution of Engineering and Technology is registered as a Charity in England and Wales (No. 211014) and Scotland (No. SC038698). The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer. The views expressed in this message are personal and not necessarily those of the IET unless explicitly stated.

lis-e-resources is a UKSG list - http://www.uksg.org UKSG groups also available on Facebook and LinkedIn Follow us on Twitter:  https://twitter.com/UKSG

***************** Important Notice - Disclaimer ******************
This email is from the Royal Society of Medicine, Registered Charity No:- 206219 This email and any attachments may contain confidential information and/or copyright material. This email is intended for the use of the addressee only. Any unauthorised use may be unlawful. If you receive this email by mistake, please advise the sender immediately by using the reply facility in your email software and then delete the message. Email sent to the RSM may be monitored in line with current legislation and good practice.