From: An informal open list set up by UKSG - Connecting the Information Community [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Julie Hart [ujh]
Sent: 24 October 2012 13:32
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [lis-e-resources] Alumni access to e-resources

Dear All
I've noted a few institutions are trialling Alumni access to e-resources and specifically JSTOR. If you are doing this please can you tell me if this was specially negotiated with JSTOR? I'm no licence expert but didn't see Alumni as a category of authorised user.
Many thanks in advance

Julie Hart
Cyfarwyddwr Cynorthwyol: Gwasanaethau Llyfrgell Assistant Director: Library Services Gwasanaethau Gwybodaeth /Information Services Llyfrgell Hugh Owen Library Prifysgol Aberystwyth University Ceredigion
SY23 3DZ
Ffon / Tel: 01970 622395
E-bost / E-mail: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

lis-e-resources is a UKSG list - http://www.uksg.org UKSG groups also available on Facebook and LinkedIn Follow us on Twitter:  https://twitter.com/UKSG