We have a few places left on the next Open Data Hack Days event
organised by new UK Open Data Institute (http://www.theodi.org) and
DevCSI (http://devcsi.ukoln.ac.uk).

Event: Open Data Hack Days
When:  25th-26th October
Where: The Open Data Institute

A year on from the previous DevCSI Open Data events (http://goo.gl/PBptK
and http://goo.gl/39ELi) what has changed... quite a lot as it turns
out! With an increasing number of datasets available and even the
premiership football champions joining the party, we ask what new
opportunities there are and what has been learnt?

This hackday focusses on public and educational data (relating to
institutions and government) and kicks of with a number of thought
provoking talks and demonstrations that will set the tone for further
discussion and debate. Time will be provided for breakout groups to
discuss and develop turn key solutions to identified problems and
opportunities.

Part of the focus of the event will be to test this brand new venue in
London for holding events and we look forward to not only hearing your
innovations in open data but also feedback on the venue itself.

A draft programme is available on the website.

We look forward to seeing you there.

Many Thanks
Mr Mahendra Mahey

Project Manager DevCSI