Surely the site visit results in primary evidence?  We certainly end up with a photographic archive.

Jenny

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Casa-Hatton Rebecca
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 11:03 AM
  Subject: Re: Heritage Impact Assessments - Event Types or not?

  Hi, Chris

  We do record the fieldwork the DBAs and EIAs may contain as events (usually surveys.). The DBAs, EIAs, etc which contain no events but are a collation of secondary evidence are recorded as sources.

  Kind Regards

  Dr Rebecca Casa Hatton

  Archaeologist

  Peterborough City Council

  Planning Services

  Stuart House (East Wing), St John's Street

  Peterborough

  PE1 5DD

  Email: [log in to unmask]

  Telephone: (01733) 864702