Dear All,

Mike MacMahon has written to flag up that he has have had individual submissions about the Society's name that haven't all appeared on this forum, but will of course need to be taken into account.

Please treat my previous circular email as one more suggestion put on the table, to await the final deliberation at the appropriate time and place.

David

From: E.F.K. Koerner [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 17 October 2012 16:51
To: David Cram
Cc: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: The name of the Henry Sweet Society

Dear David,
    I think you have a point. HSS's name itself has become part of the history, and I'd imagine that Vivian and Paul would have been happy if the name was to stay tel quel.
    Since you congratulate me on the success of the SiHoLS series, I may as well use the occasion to show off the volumes that have thus far appeared in my general + historical linguistics series.
    All the best, Konrad