Dear Anna and colleagues,

I hope you'll excuse me for a bit of self-promotion, but I would like
to share with you the flyer (and discount coupon) of a new edited
collection on the EU's External Environmental Policy. Although the
book only includes one specific chapter on human rights implications,
there are several others that provide human rights-related insights
and questions for further research. I'd certainly be interested to
hear if others have an interest in this area of research.

On a related note, I'd like to bring to your attention the European
Parliament-commissioned report “Human Rights and Climate change: EU
policy Options” at
http://www.europarl.europa.eu/committees/fr/studiesdownload.html?languageDocument=EN&file=76255

All the best,

Elisa

Dr Elisa Morgera
Lecturer in European Environmental Law
Director of the LLM Programme in Global Environment and Climate Change Law
School of Law
University of Edinburgh
Old College
South Bridge
Edinburgh EH8 9YL
UK
Tel: 0131 650 2047
Fax: 0131 650 2005
Email: [log in to unmask]
Webpage: http://www.law.ed.ac.uk/staff/elisamorgera/

Quoting Anna Grear <[log in to unmask]> on Mon, 9 Jan 2012 21:11:10 +0000:

> Dear GNHRE members,
>
> I am delighted to announce a special offer on books for GNHRE
> members!  Edward Elgar Publishing would like to support the launch
> of the new GNHRE website by offering GNHRE members a special offer
> on Edward Elgar books.  Edward Elgar are offering a special discount
> of 20% across all their books, with no time limit.  This offer can
> be redeemed simply by placing an order via their website, and using
> the special discount code GNHRE20.  Edward Elgar Publishing would
> also like to remind GNHRE members that they would be very happy to
> hear from GNHRE members regarding their own book ideas.  Simply
> contact Ben Booth:[log in to unmask]
>
> There is also a special Journal of Human Rights and the Environment
> offer already in existence for  institutions – whereby Edward Elgar
> grant a free 2-month trial subscription.  Please suggest this
> excellent offer to your institutional librarians!  Even if you are
> not yet a GNHRE member!
>
> We will also  be instituting news of new books published by GNHRE
> members on the site - so please do feel free to update me with your
> news.
>
> A reminder - the new site can be found at: www.gnhre.org
>

> Warm regards to all,
>
> Anna
>

> Anna Grear
> Senior Lecturer in Law
>
> Head of the International Law and Human Rights Research Unit
> Co-Editor in Chief, Journal of Human Rights and the Environment
> Director, Global Network for the Study of Human Rights and the
> Environment (GNHRE)
> Series Editor, Law Justice and Ecology (Glasshouse/Routledge Cavendish)

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.