Another posting on behalf of Kids in Museums - please reply to them We are looking for a new volunteer Sign Up Manager, as our wonderful current manager Kathryn is going to concentrate on her role as our Office Manager and Administrator. The Sign Up Manager is responsible for processing all the museums, heritage sites, historic homes and visitor attractions that sign up in support of the Kids in Museums Manifesto. The post requires good organisational and computer skills, and a thorough knowledge of spreadsheets. It would also involve encouraging and supporting museums to sign up. We would anticipate it to take about four hours a week. We would prefer this to be done in our London offices, but will consider someone who would like to do it remotely. There would also be opportunities to review. The volunteer would join an award winning team, and be part of the Kids in Museums project. If you are interested in applying, please email [log in to unmask] attaching a CV. Thanks as always Dea BirkettDirector Kids in Museums CAN Mezzanine 49 - 51 East Road London N1 6AH 020 7250 8338 www.kidsinmuseums.org.uk www.twitter.com/kidsinmuseums Registered charity no 1123658 We would like to keep you informed about the work of Kids in Museums. If you do not want us to keep in touch, do just reply to this address with 'remove' in the subject line. + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + GEM list: Contact the list owner for assistance at [log in to unmask] For information about joining, leaving and suspending mail (eg during a holiday) see the list website at https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=GEM + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +