Hello Our workshop below is nearly full - if you want to grab one of the last places then go to our website www.katemeasures.co.uk and download a booking form today. Supercharge
your family offer -
step by step guide for those who want to take their family offer to the next
level. Following on from Kate's 2012 book; the happy families toolkit

17 October at Wakehurst Place, SussexMore details of this workshop and others running later in the year can be found on our website. Best wishesJudith

Kate Measures, Heritage Learning Consultants

'I wish every day was a Kate Measures training day', delegate quote - last few places still available for our 2012 training programme.NEW Exciting Writing London date just announced.
Northern Office and registered company address: The Kennels Cottage, Harewood Estate, Leeds, LS17 9LF
Southern Office: 'Bethany', Ashton Hill, Corston, Bath, BA2 9EY
Main Office No: 0113 3873232 Kate's Mobile: 07966 298516
All Staff Email: [log in to unmask] Web: www.katemeasures.co.uk

Kate is Chair for the bgen - inspiring learning through plants