Dear Gemmers,

We thought it was time for a reminder about the options for in-house
training for museums.

In-house training from www.creatingcapacity.org can ensure teams learn;
share and develop professionally with training tailored to specific
organisational needs. Creating Capacity’s in-house training packages can
either be delivered to one team within a museum or to a small consortium of
museums. Either way it is more time effective than individual staff members
spending a day off-site for public courses. We can deliver excellent value
for money with an in-house tailored course often costing less than £50 per
person. It will be a well planned and targeted session which builds on the
organisation's own business and forward plans - or even helps design them if
that's what's needed.

5 Steps to In-House Learning
----------
1. Get in touch with one of us (see contact details below) and have an
informal chat  about your organisation’s needs - we're happy to carry out
training needs analysis if you aren't sure about the specifics yet 2. We’ll
identify the appropriate trainer from our pool of experts to design a course
3. We’ll prepare the course handbook and work with you on practicalities 4.
The course will be delivered to meet your expectations and budget 5. We’ll
evaluate the day and send you a report to support the ongoing learning
journeys of the team.

The Benefits
----------
In-house learning is:
* Cost and time effective with no travel or overnight accommodation to think
about
* Flexible – you choose a subject / day that suits your team
* Relevant – it’s all about the needs of your organisation and your team
* Excellent – we use the right trainer from our pool of experts to suit your
needs.

Training can be focused on any of the courses from our current offer
http://bit.ly/CC_Offer, or something else entirely. Why not get in touch
this week and we can discuss the options with you.

With best wishes,
Henrietta and Anita

Creating Capacity
Training inspired by you

T:  07985 659425 (bookings) /07985 514638 (Henrietta)
Email: [log in to unmask]
Web: www.creatingcapacity.org