Hello and good morning!

Is there anyone out there who has any displays of material relating to the control of trade, or the standardisation of weights & measures in markets in their area? I'm interested in this from medieval times onwards, when trade guilds imposed the controls, through to later times when trading standards passed to local authorities and then national government.

More particularly, I'd love to hear about any interpretation/education material you have on the subject........

Thanks!

Yours

Deborah Jarman
The Inspiration Exchange