Hi,

Just to add to this - it is quite common that the TR you _request_ cannot be met _exactly_ due to various constraints on the physics of the acquisition. The 0.5% change that you have here looks like it is due to this and that it was the best approximation that the scanner/operator could achieve. To be sure you should check the original images (e.g. Dicom files) and/or talk to the operator.

All the best,
        Mark