Andreas

Von: Jesper Andersson <[log in to unmask]>
Antworten an: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library <[log in to unmask]>
Datum: Freitag, 12. Oktober 2012 10:29
An: <[log in to unmask]>
Betreff: Re: [FSL] Topup --datain question

Dear Jian,

I have question about --datain calculation.

In the TOPUP wiki it says:
"...you have opted for partial k-space (in order to reduce the echo time), collecting only 64 echoes. In this case the level of distortion will be identical to what it would have been had you collected all 96 echoes, and you should put 0.095 in the fourth column."

Is this only valid for one coil case?

We use GRAPPA with Accel. factor =2 , my UpBilp echo spacing = 0.57ms  and DownBilp echo spacing =0.7ms with 98*98 matrix.

your total readout time (which should be given in seconds) will be

Up: (98/2 - 1)*0.00057 = 0.027 sec
Down: (98/2 - 1)*0.0007 = 0.034 sec

Topup is designed to be able to handle cases like these, i.e. where you have different readout times, but I must admit I haven't tested it much lately. I would be quite interested to have a look at the b0s from you data just to see how well it does.

Good luck Jesper

How do I calculate readout times in my case?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Jian