Hi,

Yes, the Highpass checkbox under prestats is for the data and the "apply temporal filtering" checkboxes under the General Linear Model window are for the EVs in your design.  So if you only wanted to filter EVs, turn it off under prestats (the cutoff in the Data tab will be used).

You could just add nuisance variables to the design matrix directly instead of running a separate model and then you don't need to worry about all of this.

Jeanette