Hi

> Hello, thanks for the response. You mean with probtrackx2 I don't have to enter the --mesh parameter?

Yes that's right.

> I want to use as seed a ROI in the left heliosphere and as classification targets one ROI of the left and one of the right. As I understand to include the targets I write their paths in a file and give it as --targetmasks parameter. Do I need to include that file with my targets also in the parameter --waypoints?? or I don't need to pass it twice?

Use waypoint if you want to use an inclusion mask. the --targetmasks option will only do the counting, it will not exclude streamlines that do not pass through the targets.

> Oh, I thought I could enter for the paremeter -x a .label file. So it needs to be a .mgh file?

You can't use the label file, as these do not contain surface information. You can't use .mgh either. Please have a look at the doc to see which file formats are available.

Cheers
Saad