Thanks.
Generally, I agree that is a good idea. However, I am concerned about using a typical scheme because in my hi-res fmri study, the adjacent regions I am interested in are smaller than the typical smoothing kernel. Using even 4mm smoothing kernel on the whole image would mean that activation in region X is due to adjacent sub-region y...Further, without smoothing, the data is noisy.
-
Josh