Hi Donald,

Thanks again. I have printed FEAT basics and there are a lot of information.

Warm regards,

Rosalia.

2012/10/10 Rosalia Dacosta <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Donald,

Thanks for your clarification ..and sorry for my bad English...I understood what Tibor told me but now I am perfectly sure about it.

I am going to give a look to the links....and learn a bit more about neuroimage.

Warm regards,

Rosalia.