Sent: 23 October 2012 15:00
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: GCSE AND AS/A2 CERTIFICATES

Hi everyone

Please could you help us with an issue we have, at the moment we don’t post out GCSE and AS/A2 certificates because the awarding bodies especially AQA will not issue replacements. We ask the students to come and collect them from The Exams Office after we have written to them to tell them we have the certificate here.  If they don’t collect them by a certain date then we will post them out but take no responsibility if it goes missing in the post.

We are moving offices next week and will need to make arrangements for 11/12 certificates which are due in very soon.

Thanks

Sally

Mrs Sally Graham

Stockport College

Exams/Awards Manager

Direct Dial No: 0161 958 3312

Image removed by sender.

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify
the sender.

Stockport College was established under the Further and Higher Education Act 1992 and is an exempt
charity for the purposes of the Charities Act 1993.

Stockport College, Wellington Road South, Stockport. SK1 3UQ
VAT Registration 611574558

Be green, keep it on screen!

Note:
This message is for the named person's use only.  It may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information.  No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission.  If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and all copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it and notify the sender.  You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended recipient. Yeovil College and any of its subsidiaries each reserve the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its networks.
Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorized to state them to be the views of any such entity.

Thank You.

Scanned by
MailMarshal - M86 Security's comprehensive email content security solution. Download a free evaluation of MailMarshal at
www.m86security.com