The non-doctors on this list have been polite and not asked these questions, so let a doctor do so. I ask in general terms and NOT about the INFUSE story, whose details I have not read carefully.
What have the professional societies done about doctors who lend their names to fraudulent ghost writing and unbalanced reporting?
What are the rules of the regulatory boards in the states or the country in relation to such activities and what have they done about it?
Kev Hopayian