Thanks, Amy.
Available through RCGP publications, try here. If that doesn't work, try here and search under my name.
(You could try entering the code EEDS, which if still active, gives you free postage).

Dr Kev (Kevork) Hopayian, MD FRCGP
General Practitioner, Leiston, Suffolk
Hon Sen Lecturer, Norwich Medical School, University of East Anglia
Primary Care Tutor, Suffolk
RCGP Clinical Skills Assessment examiner
http://www.angliangp.org.uk/