Dear all, we are experiencing problems with the web link provided in our job advert last week.  The position is stilI available and I am hoping that the link will be restored as soon as possible.  In the meantime if you are interested in the position, please contact myself or Fay Worley (see below).

With best wishes, Poly

Dr. Polydora Baker

Senior Zooarchaeologist

English Heritage

Heritage Protection

Fort Cumberland

Fort Cumberland Rd.

Eastney, Portsmouth

P04 9LD

Tel.: 02392 856774

FAX: 02392 856701

Note: I am in the office Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday (to 14:00) and Thursday (to-14:00) of each week.

Environmental Studies website:

http://www.english-heritage.org.uk/environmental_archaeology