Dear all,

I am now in the position of having to develop an application process for students who after completing activities for the Ulster Employability Award  ‘Ulster EDGE’, are now applying for the Award.  I would like this process to be some type of short reflection / quiz which forces the student to reflect on the skills that they have gained from engaging with the various activities within the Award – I am very conscious of 2 things – 1) I don’t want the process to be too onerous, or else it will put the students off  2) the timeline for students submitting their application and it being marked (by me!) has to be very tight (within 2 weeks) so something short/ succinct reflection / quiz so that the process will not be too resource intensive.

Any thoughts/ comments/ material would be much appreciated and I will of course collate responses to all interested parties.

Best Wishes

Sharon

Dr Sharon Milner CPsychol AFBPsS FHEA

Employability Development Manager

Employability and Marketing

University of Ulster

Shore Rd

Newtownabbey

BT37 0QB

Email: [log in to unmask]

Tel: 028 90368038

This email and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the use of the addressee and may contain information which is covered by legal, professional or other privilege. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager at [log in to unmask] and delete this email immediately. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the University of Ulster. The University's computer systems may be monitored and communications carried out on them may be recorded to secure the effective operation of the system and for other lawful purposes. The University of Ulster does not guarantee that this email or any attachments are free from viruses or 100% secure. Unless expressly stated in the body of a separate attachment, the text of email is not intended to form a binding contract. Correspondence to and from the University may be subject to requests for disclosure by 3rd parties under relevant legislation. The University of Ulster was founded by Royal Charter in 1984 and is registered with company number RC000726 and VAT registered number GB672390524.The primary contact address for the University of Ulster in Northern Ireland is,Cromore Road, Coleraine, Co. Londonderry BT52 1SA